About Team Nerdeo
We connect artists to indie projects and get them finished.
– What is your job title and role in the industry?
– What projects have you worked on? What would be some of your most well known credits? You have some impressive awards on your profile!
I created and directed a few short films which have been quite successful, especially “Wrapped”. “Wrapped” screened at over 100 film festivals worldwide and won a fair amount of awards. We won a VES award, Siggraph and LA Shorts and screened at renowned festivals like Tribeca and Palm Springs to name a few. Another project worth mentioning is “Neanderthals” which was produced at Jellyfish Pictures. I was responsible for a few sequences as a CG lead which resulted in an Emmy nomination.
– Could you explain a little about your career journey in the VFX / film industry?
– How long have you been in the VFX industry?
– What has been the highlight of your career so far?
I’d say the success of our short film Wrapped was definitely a highlight. We attended some surreal festivals and award shows where we met some of our heroes. Doing short films is incredibly fulfilling since you can pour your whole creativity and passion into a project. Working on “Neanderthals” was another great experience as is working on commercials with my fellow artists at PULK.
– What’s on the horizon for you?
– What are you currently using Nerdeo for?
– What has your experience as an artist on Nerdeo been like so far? What have you enjoyed the most?