Posting an Indie Project
- Click on “Post a Project” either on your project dashboard
- Name your project. Remember this cannot be changed after you’ve published this project!
- Choose a Type: Game or Film / TV
- Under Payment chose “Indie”. This is free to post and indicates to everyone else that this is a lower budget, fixed rate project.
- Diversity filters are optional. We first built this to show projects that are being led by a diverse team but these filters can also be used to search for a diverse team.
- Keywords are essential for people to find your project. We suggest you use keywords associated to the roles you would like filled.
- Location is important so applicants know where the project is based and the project currency will be based on the location. Location also allows the applicants to see what time difference to expect, specially if working remotely.
- Details is where you include a quick summary about the project as a whole and the people behind it.
- Click on Available Roles and start listing the tasks that need filling.
- Select / Input Role here you can either type in a role or select a predefined role from our drop down list.
- Kit / Required – Does that artist need their own kit e.g: software licenses, workstation, camera, etc.
- Budget – Your fixed budget for that role.
- Dates – estimated start and end dates for the project. These can be edited throughout the duration of the project, should it overrun.
- Once you’re happy with the project, save it and preview it.
- Press “Publish” when you’re ready for the project to go out into the world. Project Posted! It will be published for all our community to see immidiately. Our team will then start vetting any applicants and put forward the best artists for those roles.
Project Dashboard & MessagingActive Projects shows all projects you are involved in and is split into 3 categories:
- My Projects – Projects you own and have created yourself.
- My Collaborations – Projects you are collaborating on as an artist.
- Applied Roles – Projects you have applied to work on.
New Project Dashboard
- Click on the message icon to access your new project dashboard and messaging for that project.
- Edit – allows you to edit the project details.
- Takes you to the public view of the project page.
- Nerdeo Messages – The team will contact you to let you know how the vetting process is going. Once the artists can been vetted, you will get a notification via email and the artists will show up in your Artist Dashboard.
- Team Messages once the artists have been vetted, put forward and accepted into the project.
- Payment Messages – any payment request messages related to this project can be found here.
Artist – Once you’ve published your project, our team will be notified and will get onto vetting all the applications for your project immediately. Once we’ve put artists forward for your project, they will show up on your “Artist” tab. You can then accept onto the project or decline them. Project Chat – We now have a group chat! All users that have been accepted into this project can now communicate together under project chat. Payment System For details on our payment system click here.